For technical support, please contact our office on our toll-free phone: 1-800-423-6493, during our office hours: Mon-Fri 7:30 am to 6:00 pm Central time (8:30 am to 7:00 pm Eastern). You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on Skype (german_online located in Stillwater, OK).
Technical Requirements for German I, II, III, IV, AP
• A fairly fast computer and high-speed internet connection are essential. It is recommended a computer or laptop be used to access our courses, as they are not optimized for use on handheld devices such as phones and tablets, nor for use within the Canvas app.
• A broadband connection of a T1, DSL, or cable modem connection is best for accessing video clips and sound files.
• Acrobat Reader version 4+ to view and print handouts, or MS Word 2003+ for electronic completion.
• A flash drive or hard drive space is necessary to save work if students complete handouts electronically. Back up all electronic work often.
• A web browser such as Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.
• For students interested in completing tutoring sessions and speaking tests via the internet, they will need to download Skype conferencing software and create an account. Skype is available at no cost at www.skype.com