For technical support, please contact our office on our toll-free phone line, 1-800-423-6493, during our office hours, Mo-Fr 7:30 am to 6:00 pm Central time (8:30 am to 7:00 pm Eastern). You can also email us at email@example.com or contact us on Skype (German Online, german_online).
Technical Requirements for German I, II, III, IV, AP
• A fairly fast computer and high-speed internet connection are essential. A minimum would be a Pentium II, 450 MHz (PC), or a G3 or Intel Core Solo/Dual processor with OS 10.4+ (Mac).
• A broadband connection of a T1, DSL, or cable modem connection is best for accessing video clips and sound files.
• Some of our animation clips are in Flash format. The Flash Animation Player is available for free at the Macromedia website.
• Acrobat Reader version 4+ to view and print handouts, or MS Word 2003+ for electronic completion.
• A flash drive or hard drive space is necessary to save work if students complete handouts electronically. Back up all electronic work often.
• A web browser such as Firefox, Chrome, or Safari. Explorer does not work well with some of our video clips and sound files.
• Skype conferencing software for weekly tutoring sessions. Skype is available at no cost at www.skype.com